DAF STUDIO INSTRUCTORS
ALAIN GUERRA AG
- First Class Honor and Bachelor Degree of the Cuban Profesional Art School with Folklore Specialty, Havana Cuba
- ZUMBA Instructor
- ZUMBA Beto's Team
- ZUMBA Wii Games Choreographer
- Dancer of the New Zumba Video ZIN35
- Dancer of the Selected Zumba Dance Group at Zumba Convention Orlando 2011
- Second Award in Choreography and Direction in Dancers, Choreographers and Sceneries Festival, Paris 2008
- Best Dancer in Theater Festival, Havana 2006
- Award to The New Dancers and Choreographers in Street’s Dance Festival, Cuba 2006.
- DAF Studio
- Condesa Gym
- Normandy Gym
- Show de Fernando
- Esta Noche Tonight
- Sabado Gigante
- Zumba Convention 2011
- Will Smith
- Wyclef Jean Show
- Afro – Contempo Dance
Higher education: Dancer, Aereal Dancer, Acrobatic Dancer.
Graduated from the National of Arte School, Havana, Cuba of Shows and Varieties.
Specialty: Aerial Dance and Dancer
National Culture Department of Cuba. La Habana. Cuba
Jan/2011: Teacher of Zumba Kids and Acrobatics at Studio DAF Miami.
Jan/2011:Performance of television in America TV Channel 41
“Minuto de Fama” and “Pellizcame que estoy soñando” as a dancer and aerial dance Dic/2010:
Performance of television in Mega TV “Esta noche to Nigth”as bailarin.
Jul-Sep/2010: Tour Mexico with “Atayde Hermanos Circus as acrobat aerial dance and dancer.
Ago/2009: International Circus Festival "CIRCUBA" as a participant in duo in aereal straps where I got the best acting recognition of the international festival and special mention.
Ago/2008: Circus Convention 2008 in “Puerto de la Cruz” Venezuela and “Nuevo Circus Festival” as a guest artist in Caracas.
Since 2006-2007: “Gala de Premios Lucas” as dancer of Cuban Ballet television.
Participation as dancers and acrobats in various shows and tours through theatersaround the country (Cuba)
DAF Studio: 1501 SW 8 ST Miami, FL Tel: 305-381-5200
-Instructors Art School, Cuba
- Art Superior National Center, Cuba
- International Choreography, Cuba
- Artistic Direction, Metholological National Center, Cuba Ballet, Cuba
- Three Times First and Best Award at the Party of Dance Festival, Cuba
- All Arts Award given by Said Brother’s Assosiation, Cuba
- Best Pedagogy Project, Cuba 1986.
- DAF Studio
- Ballet Concert Miami
- Soul’s Dance Cuban Company
- Instructors Art School, Cuba
- Vocational Art School, Cuba
- International festival of the Juths and Students, Cuba
- Dance Companies: ANCOR Company
- University Dance Company, Cuba
- Beny More Company
- Soul’s Dance Company
STELLY M. RODRIGUEZ VEGA
College September 1989 - June 1992
National Arts School. Havana(Cuba)
Education:College September 1989 - June 1992National Arts School. Havana(Cuba)
Aerial Straps & Silk, Classical ballet, ,Contemporary ballet, Latin Rhythms ( salsa , mambo,chachacha
...) Other: Modeling for jewelry and clothes in Cuba and Miami.
- Aerial On Point Ballet Dancer June 2011 - June 2011
- Tv Show , " La Vie Est Un Cirque" (Cirque Eloize .Montreal)
- Dancer July 2009 - January 2010.
- Tv Shows (Miami, USA.)
- Dancer ( Solo) May 2009 - December 2010
- Cirque Dream illumination"(American Tour) (USA)
- Dancer ( Soloist) February 2006 - June 2009
- Havana Night Show ,Las Vegas (USA)
- Dancer( 1er Ballerina) January 2000 - December 2006
- Ballet Gallego Rey De Viana (Spain)
- Dancer( Soloist) January 1998 - December 1999
- Ballet Teresa Carreno (Venezuela)
- Dancer( 1er Ballerina) September 1992 - December 1997
- National Cuban Ballet (Cuba)
Stelly M. Rodriguez Vega
Miami Fl, 33126
- Graduate from Elemental Cuban Ballet School
- Graduate from Cuban National Art School
- First award given to the Best Female
- Interpretation at biennial Cuban Ballet Festival
- Fernando’s Show "El Show de Fernando"
- La Cosa Nostra
- This NightTonight "Esta Noche Tonight"
- Sábado Gigante
Coppélia, Giselle, La Sylphide, Cinderella, Don Quixote, Romeo and Juliet, A Sleeping Beauty and Swan Lake
- Cuban National Ballet Company
- Pro Danza
- Assamcio Company of Alberto Alonzo Miami
- Free Soul Dance Company
- Ciclo Danza.
Dance Experience Matters!!!
Cuban Dancer and Professor of Dance at the Cuban National School of Art. Trained as a professional dancer at the Camagüey Ballet and the National Ballet of Cuba where she achieved the Soloist category which she held for 20 years.
Danced in numerous international and national dance tours and Ballet Festivals.
- As Maitre in the Cuban Ballet School
- The Camagüey School of Dance
- Havana’s National Ballet School
- The Pro Danza Center of Cuba
- The National Folklore Ensemble of Cuba
- Danza Abierta
- The Musical Theater of Havana
- As well as amateur groups that participated in numerous CUBALLET events carried out in Cuba, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and Sweden.
Her international acclaim as a Professor and Artistic Director of Dance with is evidenced by Gold, Silver and Bronze medals for her choreographies and technical skills of her students at international competitions.
SHE HAS CONDUCTED:
Intensive ballet classes and workshops in dance academies and ballet schools in:
- The Dominican Republic
- And the United States.
Ms. Cristiá’s productions of complete works, classical suites, and contemporary productions:
- Don Quijote
- Swan Lake
- La Fille mal gardee The Nutcracker
- The Corsair
- The Genzano Flower Festival
- Diana and Acteon
- Las Silfides
- The Talisman, among others.
Ms Cristia has 40 years of experience as an Instructor working with professional ballet companies, schools with professional development as well as dance academies and special need schools.
Currently she is a freelance Dance Instructor.
A salsa dancer since 1998 Alessandro has developed a personal method to teach Cuban Salsa “Casino” based on his experience acquired during years of personal study in Cuba with the best masters of popular culture. Dedicated to his art, he later enrolled in the school of dance art at the Institute of Art (ISA) in Havana, Cuba. Graduating in 2007 Alessandro returned to his homeland of Italy to found “La Salsa Soy Yo”, an academy of Popular Dance where he worked together with Annia for 10 years. During this period he has taught and disseminated throughout Europe the Cuban culture. Music is his greatest passion and he has been engaged for many years in the study of percussion instruments such as“congas”, “bata” and “timbales”. Afro-Cuban culture has been passionate him about all these years so he has studied deeply the Afro-Cuban songs and their meanings.In 2017, he and Annia opened “La Salsa Soy Yo Miami”.
ANNIA ELENA BALLAGAS NEGRETE
Graduated in 2001 in ENA (Escuela Nacional de Arte) in Dance and graduated in 2005 in the ISA (Instituto Superior de Arte) in Dance profile Folklore Dance, Annia is a choreographer, dancer and professional dance teacher specializing in various fields of dance such Modern, Contemporary, Performance and Foklore and Afro Cuban Dances. She has experiences and deep studies in live percussion instruments. Until 2007 she has teached in ENA in fallowing objects: Cuban Folklore Dance, Dance Repertory, Tecnica Yoruba. During this period she has worked as substitute teacher in ISA too. Between 2007 and 2017 she has worked in her own Academy in Italy together Alessandro teaching around Europe.
SONIA M. SHERON
SONIA DE MARTIN
ANNIA E. BALLAGAS
Copyright ©2015, DAF-STUDIO All rights reserved. Design by getavldesign.com