ALAIN GUERRA AG
- First Class Honor and Bachelor Degree of the Cuban Profesional Art School with Folklore Specialty, Havana Cuba
- ZUMBA Instructor
- ZUMBA Beto's Team
- ZUMBA Wii Games Choreographer
- Dancer of the New Zumba Video ZIN35
- Dancer of the Selected Zumba Dance Group at Zumba Convention Orlando 2011
- Second Award in Choreography and Direction in Dancers, Choreographers and Sceneries Festival, Paris 2008
- Best Dancer in Theater Festival, Havana 2006
- Award to The New Dancers and Choreographers in Street’s Dance Festival, Cuba 2006.
- DAF Studio
- Condesa Gym
- Normandy Gym
- Show de Fernando
- Esta Noche Tonight
- Sabado Gigante
- Zumba Convention 2011
- Will Smith
- Wyclef Jean Show
- Afro – Contempo Dance
Marisol Blanco, master teacher and graduate of Cuban’s prestigious Superior Institute of Arts (ISA) bachelor dance teacher and The National School of Arts (ENA) professional dancer. She teaches Afro-Cuban Folkloric and Popular Dance as well as other forms of traditional dance from around the world. Marisol has been a professional dancer, teacher and choreographer for more than 15 years, and has recently earned much popularity for her Rumba classes because she uses a special Afro-Cuban learning program calling ABC. She emphasizes in the connection between steps, story, song, percussion, body expression, philosophy, psychology and technical knowledge’s to her classes. She creates an environment of support, motivation, creativity and curiosity, encouraging her students to reach their fullest potential while in her classroom.
She is a marvelous dance teacher that makes the class suitable for all levels, giving each student individual attention her class is very dynamic and fun. Marisol is also a former member of the first female drumming and dance group Obini-Bata and passes her professional dance practices in The National Folkloric Group. She has been travel to several countries and maintains active her dance and teacher career successfully.
As a Dancer
- Sueños de Cabaret ( Traditional Ballroom Dance), Miami, FL (2013)
- Mano Santa (Afro Brazilian Music Group), Miami, FL (2009-2010-2011-2012)
- Delirious Brazil Entertainment Dance Group, Miami, FL (2009-2010-2011-2012)
- Cubana de Televisión, Miami, FL (2009-2010-2011-2012)
- Los Herederos and Timba Ache (Afro-Cuban Folkloric Music Groups), Miami, FL (2009-2010-2011-2012)
- Ile Ife (with Neri Torres, Dance Company), Miami, FL (2011-2012)
- Gulf Coast Folklife Festival, (with Elsequier Torres), Tarpon Spring, FL (2011)
- National Heritage Fellowship Concert (with Elsequier Torres), Washington D.C. (2010)
- Sikan Afro-Cuban Dance Project (Concierto en Blanco), F.I.U Auditórium, Miami, FL (2010)
- Advanced Entertainment Group, Miami, FL (2009)
- Obbini Bata (Cuba's first all-female drumming, singing and dance group, with international and national performances 2003-2008)
- Pinos Nuevos (1992), ISA danza (1995-1999), BandRara (1998) Conjunto Folklórico Nacional de Cuba (1999), JJ (2001).
AS A DANCE INSTRUCTOR
- National Salsa Congress Orlando, FL (2013)
- Miami Salsa Congress, FL (2010-2013)
- Lucumi Project, New York (2012-20013).
- FSU University of Tallahassee and Folklife apprenticeship program, FL (2012-2013)
- National Zumba Convention, Orlando FL (2009)
- Various dance programs in Miami, FL (Dance Art and Fitness Studio (DAF), Fusion Dance Studio, Pan Studio, La Fortuna, The Barnyard, Art 4Learning, The Motivational Edge, The Shimmy Club, Link Company, San Thomas University, Miami Art Museum
- Music Agency Antonio Maria Romeo, Dance Courses, Havana, Cuba (2003-2005)
- National School of Art ENA and CENSEA, Havana, Cuba (1999- 2002)
- DAF Sturio, Miami, FL
- Downtown Athletic Club, Miami, FL
- National Zumba Convention, Miami, FL
- Lady of America (gym), Westchester and Cutler Bay, FL
- Pro Fitness Center, Miami, FL
- Brickell Body Fitness Center, Miami, FL
- Barnyard Community Center, Coconut Grove, FL
- Miami Salsa Congress, Miami, FL
- Conjunto Femenino de Percusión, Canto y Danza, Obbini Bata, Havana, Cuba
- Music Agency Antonio Maria Romeo Dance, Havana, Cuba
- The National School of Art, Havana, Cuba.
- Mano Santa (Afro Brazilian group), Miami, FL (2009-2010-2011)
- Delirious Brazil Entertainment Group, Miami, FL (2009-2010-2011)
- Circus Cabaret Entertainment Group, Miami, FL (2009-2010)
- Cubana de Television, Miami, FL (2009-2010-2011)
- Ballet Folklórico de Miami (Afro-Cuban Folkloric Dance) (2009-2010-2011)
- Advanced Entertainment Group, Miami, FL (2009)
- Conjunto Femenino de Percusión, Canto y Danza, Obbini Bata (Cuba's first all-female dance and drumming group, with international performances at the National School of Art and Superior Institute of Art in Havana, Cuba) (2002-2008)
- Conjunto Folklórico Nacional de Cuba (1999-2000)
- National Heritage Fellowship Concert (Afro-Cuban Folkloric Dance), Washington D.C. (2010).
Higher education: Dancer, Aereal Dancer, Acrobatic Dancer.
Graduated from the National of Arte School, Havana, Cuba of Shows and Varieties.
Specialty: Aerial Dance and Dancer
National Culture Department of Cuba. La Habana. Cuba
Jan/2011: Teacher of Zumba Kids and Acrobatics at Studio DAF Miami.
Jan/2011:Performance of television in America TV Channel 41
“Minuto de Fama” and “Pellizcame que estoy soñando” as a dancer and aerial dance Dic/2010:
Performance of television in Mega TV “Esta noche to Nigth”as bailarin.
Jul-Sep/2010: Tour Mexico with “Atayde Hermanos Circus as acrobat aerial dance and dancer.
Ago/2009: International Circus Festival "CIRCUBA" as a participant in duo in aereal straps where I got the best acting recognition of the international festival and special mention.
Ago/2008: Circus Convention 2008 in “Puerto de la Cruz” Venezuela and “Nuevo Circus Festival” as a guest artist in Caracas.
Since 2006-2007: “Gala de Premios Lucas” as dancer of Cuban Ballet television.
Participation as dancers and acrobats in various shows and tours through theatersaround the country (Cuba)
DAF Studio: 1501 SW 8 ST Miami, FL Tel: 305-381-5200
-Instructors Art School, Cuba
- Art Superior National Center, Cuba
- International Choreography, Cuba
- Artistic Direction, Metholological National Center, Cuba Ballet, Cuba
- Three Times First and Best Award at the Party of Dance Festival, Cuba
- All Arts Award given by Said Brother’s Assosiation, Cuba
- Best Pedagogy Project, Cuba 1986.
- DAF Studio
- Ballet Concert Miami
- Soul’s Dance Cuban Company
- Instructors Art School, Cuba
- Vocational Art School, Cuba
- International festival of the Juths and Students, Cuba
- Dance Companies: ANCOR Company
- University Dance Company, Cuba
- Beny More Company
- Soul’s Dance Company
STELLY M. RODRIGUEZ VEGA
College September 1989 - June 1992
National Arts School. Havana(Cuba)
Education:College September 1989 - June 1992National Arts School. Havana(Cuba)
Aerial Straps & Silk, Classical ballet, ,Contemporary ballet, Latin Rhythms ( salsa , mambo,chachacha
...) Other: Modeling for jewelry and clothes in Cuba and Miami.
- Aerial On Point Ballet Dancer June 2011 - June 2011
- Tv Show , " La Vie Est Un Cirque" (Cirque Eloize .Montreal)
- Dancer July 2009 - January 2010.
- Tv Shows (Miami, USA.)
- Dancer ( Solo) May 2009 - December 2010
- Cirque Dream illumination"(American Tour) (USA)
- Dancer ( Soloist) February 2006 - June 2009
- Havana Night Show ,Las Vegas (USA)
- Dancer( 1er Ballerina) January 2000 - December 2006
- Ballet Gallego Rey De Viana (Spain)
- Dancer( Soloist) January 1998 - December 1999
- Ballet Teresa Carreno (Venezuela)
- Dancer( 1er Ballerina) September 1992 - December 1997
- National Cuban Ballet (Cuba)
Stelly M. Rodriguez Vega
Miami Fl, 33126
- Graduate from Elemental Cuban Ballet School
- Graduate from Cuban National Art School
- First award given to the Best Female
- Interpretation at biennial Cuban Ballet Festival
- Fernando’s Show "El Show de Fernando"
- La Cosa Nostra
- This NightTonight "Esta Noche Tonight"
- Sábado Gigante
Coppélia, Giselle, La Sylphide, Cinderella, Don Quixote, Romeo and Juliet, A Sleeping Beauty and Swan Lake
- Cuban National Ballet Company
- Pro Danza
- Assamcio Company of Alberto Alonzo Miami
- Free Soul Dance Company
- Ciclo Danza.
Dance Experience Matters!!!
Cuban Dancer and Professor of Dance at the Cuban National School of Art. Trained as a professional dancer at the Camagüey Ballet and the National Ballet of Cuba where she achieved the Soloist category which she held for 20 years.
Danced in numerous international and national dance tours and Ballet Festivals.
- As Maitre in the Cuban Ballet School
- The Camagüey School of Dance
- Havana’s National Ballet School
- The Pro Danza Center of Cuba
- The National Folklore Ensemble of Cuba
- Danza Abierta
- The Musical Theater of Havana
- As well as amateur groups that participated in numerous CUBALLET events carried out in Cuba, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and Sweden.
Her international acclaim as a Professor and Artistic Director of Dance with is evidenced by Gold, Silver and Bronze medals for her choreographies and technical skills of her students at international competitions.
SHE HAS CONDUCTED:
Intensive ballet classes and workshops in dance academies and ballet schools in:
- The Dominican Republic
- And the United States.
Ms. Cristiá’s productions of complete works, classical suites, and contemporary productions:
- Don Quijote
- Swan Lake
- La Fille mal gardee The Nutcracker
- The Corsair
- The Genzano Flower Festival
- Diana and Acteon
- Las Silfides
- The Talisman, among others.
Ms Cristia has 40 years of experience as an Instructor working with professional ballet companies, schools with professional development as well as dance academies and special need schools.
Currently she is a freelance Dance Instructor.
SONIA M. SHERON
SONIA DE MARTIN
DAF STUDIO INSTRUCTORS